Terms and conditions
Avios can be collected on Heathrow Express tickets only when purchased via Avios.com, bookings made direct with Heathrow Express will not be valid.
In order to collect Avios you must be a member of the Avios travel Reward Programme, enter a valid Avios membership number at point of booking and choose Avios as your reward programme.
To be eligible to collect Avios, the name on the ticket must match that of the Avios account holder.
Avios can be collected on full fare adult tickets only, Avios cannot be collected on discounted tickets or child fares.
Avios will be awarded 21 days after the booked travel date; Avios will not be awarded for tickets cancelled. Avios are not awarded for credit card, booking, delivery or amendment fees. Avios earned will be awarded at a rate of 10 Avios per £1 spent
Avios terms and conditions and Heathrow Conditions of Carriage apply.
Free kids promotion terms and conditions
- This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a Avios Travel Reward Programme (“ATRP”) Member (membership terms and conditions apply).
- By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for this promotion, members must book an eligible ticket with Heathrow Express, select Avios Travel Rewards Programme Avios as their collection preference and enter their ATRP membership number when making the necessary advanced reservation.
- Children aged 15 years and under travel free in Express Class when accompanied by a paying adult, or can travel unaccompanied if they have proof of air travel such as a valid flight booking or boarding pass. Proof of age may be requested.
- Children aged 15 years and under travel free in Business First only if accompanied by an adult who has bought a Business First ticket. Children cannot travel unaccompanied in Business First.
- There are no restrictions on the number of children who can travel at any one time, with or without an adult.
- A child must still be issued a ticket to travel. A child ticket cannot be purchased on its own online, but it can be purchased alongside an adult ticket. Children travelling alone must get a ticket from a Heathrow Express member of staff, in terminal, station or on-board.
- Collect 10 Avios per £1 spent with Heathrow Express on advanced bookings made via the Heathrow Express Avios website https://www.heathrowexpress.com/avios
- Avios can be collected on full fare adult tickets only, Avios cannot be collected on discounted tickets or child fares.
- Offer is subject to availability; ATRP membership number must be quoted at the time of booking in order to collect Avios.
- Avios is issued subject to ATRP Terms and Conditions https://www.avios.com/gb/en_gb/about-us/terms-and-conditions?from=footer
- Avios will be credited to the Eligible Participant’s ATRP account within 21 days of a booked travel date. Avios will not be awarded for bookings cancelled in whole or in part. Avios are not awarded for credit card, booking, delivery or amendment fees.
- The promoters reserve the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without any liability to customers for doing so.
- This promotion is provided by Heathrow Express and having its registered office: Heathrow Express, The Compass Centre, Nelson Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 2GW, United Kingdom and Avios Group Ltd having its registered office at Astral Towers, Betts Way, Crawley, RH10 9XY United Kingdom (Registered No. 2260073 England).