Opens an external site in a new window
Why collect with Restaurant Circle?
Make a reservation with Restaurant Circle and collect Avios in the process. You'll be able to browse through thousands of restaurant menus, check availability and book easily in real time.
- Wide choice of mid to high-end restaurants to dine at in London and across the UK
- Collect 250 Avios every time you dine at one of the many restaurants listed through Restaurant Circle
- Top restaurants, including; Boulestin, Kricket, Mark Greenaway Restaurant, Porter & Rye and The Honours by Martin Wishart
How to collect with Restaurant Circle
- Register - Sign up to Restaurant Circle to register and activate your account.
- Update your profile - Go to your dashboard, select 'Avios / AerClub with Avios' and add your Avios membership number.
- Book - Visit Restaurant Circle, login to your account and make a reservation at one of the hundreds of restaurants.
Opens an external site in a new window
Terms and conditions
- Eligible Participants must register a ‘ResDiary’ account and link their account with their Avios Travel Rewards Programme or British Airways Executive Club membership number prior to booking in order to collect Avios.
- Customers (Participants) can book restaurant reservations through the Restaurant Circle booking site on RestaurantCircle.com and ResDiary.com. Participating restaurants are clearly marked with +250 Avios.
- For each booking reservation attended customers will receive 250 Avios.
- Avios will be awarded to the customer account within 14 days post dining.
- Only one Avios award per restaurant booking
- Cancelled reservations or no shows will not qualify for the Avios award.
- Avios Membership details must be added to your ResDiary profile prior to dining to receive the Avios.
- For missing Avios queries where Avios are not received after 14 days from dining please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bonus Avios may be awarded throughout the year. Additional terms will be added during these periods.
- All bookings are subject to Restaurant Circle and ResDiary terms and conditions.
- Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios Terms and Conditions. For further details, please refer to Avios.com or the British Airways Executive Club website.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- This prize draw is only open to “Eligible Participants”. An Eligible Participant is a member of the Avios Travel Reward Programme (ATRP) or the British Airways Executive Club and aged 18 years or over and a resident in the UK (excluding residents of Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man)
- The Eligible Participant will receive one entry to the prize draw for each Eligible booking made and attended via the ResDiary.com or RestaurantCircle.com portals between the dates of 26 April 2017 and 7 June 2017 inclusive “Competition Period”.
- Bookings made via ResDiary.com or RestaurantCircle.com portals which are subsequently cancelled or ‘no-shows’ will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- Employees of Avios Group (AGL) Limited, British Airways Executive Club and ResDiary are not eligible to enter.
- The winner will receive 80,000 (eighty thousand) Avios to be redeemed on two economy flights from London to New York. ResDiary will be responsible to pay the additional taxes, fees and charges costs associated with the flights.
- The winner will liaise with ResDiary directly to make accommodation bookings. ResDiary will be responsible to pay for 3* hotel accommodation for 4 nights (four nights) up to the total value of £1000.—(one thousand). Accommodation is subject to availability
- The prize includes one dining experience at Italienne NYC. Chef's Tasting Menu ($145) + Wine Pairings ($85) for 2 people. The value of the dining is $550. Gratuity is not included.
- The prize draw will take place on the week commencing 19 June 2017 and the winner will be notified by Monday 26 June 2017. The 80,000 (eighty thousand) Avios will be credited to the winners Avios account within 28 days of being notified.
- The winners will be selected by Avios using a random number generator.
- The prize is redeemable for one year from the date the winner is notified.
- The prize is as stated and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Avios are issued and redeemed subject to the Avios UK Travel Reward Programme Terms and Conditions and all bookings made using the Avios are strictly subject to availability which may be very limited or not available on some routes at certain times especially during peak periods.
- Avios Group Limited (AGL) Ltd will contact the winners via email to advise that they have won and that the Avios will be credited to their account within 28 days. If the member does not have an email address on their account, then AGL may try to contact the member by telephone.
- AGL is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this prize draw misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the prize draw.
- AGL’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. AGL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond AGL’s control.
- AGL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or terminate any prize won by any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw or the operation of the event, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any promotion related to the event. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, AGL reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- AGL’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except as otherwise expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, AGL and its affiliates shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of their respective obligations that are caused by events outside of their reasonable control. AGL’s total liability for all claims arising out of or in connection with an entry into the prize draw by an Eligible Participants shall be limited to the value of the prizes won by the Eligible Participant. AGL and its affiliates shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in relation to the prize draw for any special, indirect or consequential losses incurred by an Eligible Participant. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to exclude or limit AGL’s or its affiliates’ liability for death or personal injury resulting from AGL’s or its affiliates’ negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded or limited by law.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
- Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
- This prize draw is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Name and County of winners will be available upon written request to The Promoter.
- The Promoter is Avios Group (AGL) limited, Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered No. 2260073.