Terms and conditions
Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios terms and conditions.
**Sorry, you can't collect points on tobacco or tobacco related products, lottery, stamps, prescription medicines, infant formula milk, Tesco Gift Cards, saving stamps, in store concessions, Paypoint payments or for purchases of some Tesco Bank products.
Standard Clubcard terms and conditions apply, minimum spend to qualify for Clubcard points is £1. For full terms and conditions see www.tesco.com/clubcard.
Minimum transaction is £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers, Clubcard vouchers are exchanged in denominations of 50p.
Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days. Terms and conditions are correct at time of page going live. Clubcard Boost terms and conditions apply.
Pay with Avios
- Members can use their Avios to pay for part of the total price of selected British Airways (’BA’) flight bookings made on ba.com.
- Bookings made with this payment option will be subject to the British Airways standard fare rules associated with the fare purchased.
- Avios can be used to part pay for bookings made on ba.com or by calling a British Airways Contact Centre. Avios cannot be used to pay for flights booked through a travel agent.
- This payment option is only available on British Airways, BA Cityflyer and OpenSkies operated flights, and not on any codeshare services. The entire booking must be eligible for Avios part-payment for it to be applied to the booking.
- The Avios part payment rates are defined in a fixed set of currencies. If more than one Avios payment option is available, it is not possible to change the price option chosen once a booking has been made.
- The Avios payable will depend on the route selected, and will be clearly displayed on the booking page.
- British Airways reserves the right to alter the applicable Avios payment rates at any time (but this will not apply to bookings already made before change).
- When a Member makes a booking using Avios, the Member must make the relevant payment for the ticket. The Avios will be debited from the booker’s Avios account, for each passenger on the booking.
- The Avios to be accrued by each travelling Member on any booking made using Avios part payment will be clearly displayed on the booking page. The Avios to be accrued by each Member on the booking will be in line with commercial fare rules and your Avios member ID must be added to the booking.
- When Avios have been used as part payment, the Avios will be refundable only where the fare is refundable. Partial refunds of fare and surcharges will be credited to your Avios account up to the value of the original part payment, with any remainder credited to your original method of payment together with government taxes.
- Avios part payment may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, unless expressly stated otherwise.