Terms and conditions
Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios terms and conditions.
**Sorry, you can't collect points on tobacco or tobacco related products, lottery, stamps, prescription medicines, infant formula milk, Tesco Gift Cards, saving stamps, in store concessions, Paypoint payments or for purchases of some Tesco Bank products.
Standard Clubcard terms and conditions apply, minimum spend to qualify for Clubcard points is £1. For full terms and conditions see www.tesco.com/clubcard.
Minimum transaction is £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers, Clubcard vouchers are exchanged in denominations of 50p.
Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days. Terms and conditions are correct at time of page going live. Clubcard Boost terms and conditions apply.
Prize draw terms and conditions
This prize draw is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a member of the Avios UK Travel Reward Programme aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man, excluding residents of Northern Ireland, and is not an employee of Avios Group (AGL) Limited, British Airways PLC or Tesco Stores Limited.
- There will be one prize draw per day between 05/11/2014 and 04/12/2014 (each day being a “Competition Day” for exchanges made between 04/11/2014 and 03/12/2014, the period as a whole being the “Competition Period”).
- To enter the prize draw on any given Competition Day during the Competition Period Eligible Participants must exchange a minimum of £2.50 in Tesco Clubcard Vouchers. For every £2.50 in Tesco Clubcard Vouchers that are exchanged, Eligible Participants will receive one entry into the daily draw.
- If you are part of the Tesco Clubcard auto-opt-in scheme and convert a minimum of 250 Clubcard points into Avios between 15/10/2014 and 15/11/2014 you will automatically be entered once into each daily draw.
- There are 180 (one hundred and eighty) prizes in total for 180 winners from the BAEC and Avios UK Travel Reward Programme.
- Prizes consist of:
99 (Ninety nine) x 1,500 (one thousand five hundred) Avios;
50 (fifty) x 4,500 (four thousand five hundred) Avios;
25 (twenty-five) x 9,000 (nine thousand) Avios;
4 (four) x 50,000 (fifty thousand) Avios; and
2 (two) x 100,000 (one hundred thousand) Avios.
- On Competition Day, 6 prizes from the above list will be selected at random before the prize draw and allocated as the prizes for that Competition Day.
- The day after each Competition Day winners from the Eligible Participants will be selected at random under independent supervision in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The draws will take place daily from 05/11/2014 and the winners will be notified by letter within 7 business days.
- Each winner?s prize Avios will be credited to their BAEC or Avios UK Travel Reward Programme account within 30 days of being notified of their win. One prize per person exchange.
- Avios are issued and redeemed subject to the Avios UK Travel Reward Programme and BAEC Terms and Conditions and all bookings made using the Avios are strictly subject to availability which may be very limited or not available on some routes at certain times especially during peak periods.
- AGL accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from the Eligible Participant?s error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
- AGL reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should any of the specified prizes become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
- AGL is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
- Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition.
- Where imposing such condition is legal, participation in the competition constitutes the winner?s consent to AGL?s and its agents? use of winner?s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and county, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- The winners? names can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope, to Sarah Corbett at Avios Group (AGL) Limited, Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY.
- AGL?s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. AGL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond AGL's control.
- AGL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or terminate any prize won by any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition or the operation of the event, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any promotion related to the event. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, AGL reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- AGL?s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except as otherwise expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, AGL and its affiliates shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of their respective obligations that are caused by events outside of their reasonable control. AGL?s total liability for all claims arising out of or in connection with an entry into the competition by an Eligible Participants shall be limited to the value of the prizes won by the Eligible Participant. AGL and its affiliates shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in relation to the competition for any special, indirect or consequential losses incurred by an Eligible Participant. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to exclude or limit AGL?s or its affiliates? liability for death or personal injury resulting from AGL?s or its affiliates? negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded or limited by law.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to every Eligible Participant entering the competition with no exceptions.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
- Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
- This competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The Promoter is Avios Group (AGL) limited, Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered No. 2260073.