Terms and conditions
Avios can be collected on all Tristar Worldwide chauffeur journeys when booked via www.avios.tristarworldwide.com tristarworldwide.com.
Bookings made through any other channel or on any other account will not be entitled to collect Avios.
In order to collect Avios you must be a member of the Avios Travel Rewards Programme, British Airways Executive Club or Iberia Plus Programme at the time of making the booking.
At the time of booking you must select the reward programme that you would like to allocate your Avios to and enter a valid membership number. Failure to give complete membership information may result in Avios not being awarded to your account. Avios will be credited to one account only.
* Avios will be awarded as follows:
- 2 points for every full one GBP (£1) spent on a Tristar chauffeur journey.
- Avios are calculated and awarded on final journey costs including any VAT or local taxes, parking, tolls, additional waiting time, valeting charges and surcharges if applied but excluding any gratuities.
- For journeys quoted in currencies other than GBP the points calculation will be based on the cost converted to GBP at prevailing Tristar exchange rates.
- Avios will not be awarded for cancelled journeys, unless the journey is still chargeable in terms of the cancellation policy.
Avios points will be awarded within 30 days following the actual date of travel and once full payment has cleared.
You may claim missing Avios after completion of your travel provided you were an Avios member at the time of travel and the claim is made within three months of your travel date or the relevant transaction. Avios terms and conditions and Tristar Worldwide terms and conditions of sale apply.