Afternoon tea has been a British tradition for over 150 years, typically taken as a decadent treat on special occasions. With this experience, you and your guest have the opportunity to indulge in a sumptuous selection of sweet and savoury treats with tea and bubbly in some of the most lavish hotels and tea rooms in the country. Whether you are celebrating or simply relaxing, this is the perfect way to spend an afternoon.
This very stylish afternoon tea will typically consist of finger sandwiches including, scones served with a selection of sweets. You will also have the choice of a selection of specialty teas and in some of the locations you will also receive a glass of champagne each.
- Afternoon Tea for Two at Park Lane Hotel
- Afternoon Tea and Bubbly with a Cookery Demonstration for Two
- Pimm's Afternoon Tea for Two at the Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel, London
- Entrance to the Banqueting House & Bubbly Afternoon Tea for Two
- Entrance to the Household Cavalry Museum and Afternoon Tea for Two
- Design Your Own Perfume Gold with Afternoon Tea for Two
- L'Orchidee Rose Afternoon Tea for Two
- Thames Afternoon Cream Tea Cruise for Two
Please note that this information is correct as of 10/10/16 but subject to change.
The images used are for illustration only. Although we do aim to ensure the images and descriptions used on our website are accurate, the photographs and activity descriptions are intended to give a general idea of the activity which may vary depending on the location booked.
Must order by 14 March 2018