- Voted Europe's Leading Long Sea Ferry Operator at the World Travel Awards five years running
- Sailings to Holland, Denmark and France
- Crossings from regional ports – Newcastle, Harwich and Dover
- The whole family can go together – even the dog (if he has a passport)
- On-board dining, entertainment and choice of en-suite cabins
- Six return sailings daily to Ireland – Holyhead to Dublin or
Pembroke to Rosslare
- Exclusive holiday offers all over Ireland for hotels, B&B’s and cottages
- Fares include all taxes and unlimited luggage
- Choice of lounges, bars and cinemas on board
- Enjoy Priority Boarding and upgrade to Club Class for reserved seating, free drinks and WiFi
- Just 30 minute check-in before your crossing
Foot passenger fares are not included.
- Winner of Europe's Leading Short Sea Ferry Operator at the World Travel Awards 2011
- Two new ships for 2012 on the Dover-Calais route
- Ferries to France, Belgium, Holland and Ireland
- Flexible sailing times – including overnight crossings
- Fantastic dining choices, shopping and entertainment
- Upgrades to premier and club cabins available
Terms and conditions
All bookings are subject to availability and Avios' Customer and Booking terms and conditions.
Lines open Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Calls may be monitored and recorded. Calls cost 5.2p per minute plus a 15.97p one-off connection charge from BT unlimited weekend plan. Mobile and other providers may vary.