Why collect Avios points with the Irish and Sunday Independent?
Subscribe to 6 or 12 months of early morning home delivery of the Irish Independent and Sunday Independent - plus access to the Irish Independent and Sunday Independent digital edition on your mobile, tablet or laptop – and receive 30,000 Avios points.
Your Avios points could get you to various European Destinations which include London, Liverpool, Manchester, Amsterdam, Bordeaux, Brussels, Paris, Dusseldorf, Nantes, Nice, Madrid, Venice and Verona.
Prices start from 8,000 Avios points off peak – 15,000 Avios points at peak times* subject to destination. You’ll pay the taxes, fees and charges in cash.
Subscription costs €349.99, and includes your 30,000 Avios points. Deadline for subscribing is 31 December 2018.
How to collect Avios points with Irish Independent
If you’ve not purchased a subscription
head to the Irish and Sunday Independent subscribe page.
Once you have purchased a subscription
keep a look out for 2 emails. The first will be a confirmation of your purchase, the second will be your unique voucher code.
Once you’ve received your unique voucher code
head to www.aviosvouchers.com
When will I receive my Avios?
Avios will be credited to your account within 5 days after completion of voucher journey.
Haven’t received your Avios?
You can claim missing Avios by following the link below.
Terms and conditions
Irish Offer - Home Delivery
This offer gives you the choice between:
- This offer includes access to the 7-day home delivery service of the Irish and Sunday Independent for a minimum term of 6 months from your membership start date, and access to the weekend home delivery service of the Irish and Sunday Independent for a minimum term of 12 months from your membership start date.
- You will also receive access to 7-days of the digital edition for the time period above. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the 6 or 12-month period.
- You may cancel your membership after 14 days of your membership start date without giving any reason and any remaining payments will be refunded to you. If you choose to cancel your subscription to the Independent within this fourteen-day cooling-off period, your Avios points will not be due or credited to your AerClub account.
- This offer is valid for new subscribers to INM only.
- Your personal details will be shared by the Independent News and Media Group with Avios AGL Limited and Promotional Payment Solutions Limited for the purposes of processing your Avios points reward. Your details will not be stored thereafter or used for marketing purposes.
AerClub and Avios
- 30,000 Avios points will be added to your AerClub account, which you can use to spend towards flights to various destinations.
- Please allow 21 days after you subscribe to receive instructions from Avios on how to use your unique voucher code.
- Please allow 2-5 days after you subscribe to receive Avios points into your AerClub account.
- You will need to pay taxes, fees and charges for your flights, these are payable in cash.
- Avios points are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios terms and conditions, for further details please visit www.avios.com
- This offer is subject to availability.
- To claim Avios, customers do the following:
You must be a member of AerClub, Avios Travel Rewards Club or the British Airways Executive Club.
The Avios voucher must be claimed online at www.aviosvouchers.com by 23.59 on the 31 January 2019.
Each voucher and online code is valid for one use only. Once the Avios have been claimed, the voucher cannot be used again and has no value. Vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
The number of Avios for this promotion will be added to the account number given within 5 working days of you claiming them
Lost, damaged or destroyed vouchers will not be replaced or compensated for by Avios Group (AGL) Ltd. At their own discretion, the issuing Partner (Independent News and Media) may replace a voucher, if the Avios assigned to its online code have not already been claimed
The transfer of the voucher to a third party, including sale, change or auction of the voucher, is illegal.
AGL and or the issuing Partner reserve the right to audit the use and claiming of vouchers and to take any appropriate action where misconduct is suspected or discovered
Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios terms and conditions
Avios Group (AGL) Ltd registered office number 2260073, registered address Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY.