Collect Avios on Iberia, Iberia Express and Air Nostrum* flights
Book your flights with Iberia using cash and you’ll collect Avios towards your next escape.
- Fly to over 150 destinations in 48 countries
- Collect at least 125 Avios on every booking, but maybe much more depending on how far you fly.
- Collect up to 2.5 Avios for every mile you fly, depending on your cabin class and ticket type:
Fly in Iberia's Economy class or upgrade to Premium Economy or Business for extra comfort and more Avios.
- Take one piece of hand baggage
- 9" personal touch screen
- Adjustable headrest
Lowest: Collect 0.25 Avios per mile (minimum 125 Avios)
Low: Collect 0.5 Avios per mile (minimum 250 Avios)
Flexible: Collect 1 Avios per mile (minimum 500 Avios)
Starting in summer 2017
- Priority boarding
- Take up to two piece of hand baggage
- 12" personal touch screen
- Spacious seat with adjustable headrest and footrest
Lowest: Collect 1 Avios per mile (minimum 500 Avios)
Flexible: Collect 1.5 Avios per mile (minimum 750 Avios)
- Fast-track security and lounge access
- Up to two pieces of hand baggage (depending on destination)
- Choose from a gourmet menu
- Adjustable headrest, more legroom and greater seat recline
Lowest: Collect 1.5 Avios per mile (minimum 750 Avios)
Flexible: Collect 2.5 Avios per mile (minimum 1,250 Avios)
Business Class varies depending on the route and aircraft. Find out more information about cabin classes on Iberia.com
How to collect Avios on Iberia flights
Book your flight direct
Book your flight with Iberia, Air Nostrum or Iberia Express* using cash.
Add your membership details
If you don't already have a membership number you can join Iberia Plus
Your Avios will be added to your account 5-6 weeks after your departure.
Already booked a flight?
If you forget to add your Avios member ID at the time of booking you can:
- Add it to Iberia’s ‘Manage my booking’ webpage
- Quote your Avios membership number at the check-in desk
Haven’t received your Avios?
You can claim Missing Avios up to six months after the date of your inbound journey.